Designed by industry professionals with nearly 40 years of commercial sheet metal and roofing experience, the Universal Composite Panel System (UCPS) 1000 Series is a unique system that raises the bar in panel attachment. The UCPS 1000 Series brings a unique set of features not yet seen in the industry previously, as the hybrid attachment system that can be installed as both a wetseal and rainscreen system. This innovative design incorporates a first-of-its-kind concealed drainage system. Additionally, installer safety was considered with a concealed fastener design, keeping the hands of the laborers safe from unseen fasteners. The UCPS 1000 series will be a sure favorite of installers and architects alike, with perfect marks on the AAMA 508, V1 / W1 AAMA 509 rating, user-friendly installation, and a concealed drainage system that keeps the beautiful aesthetics composite wall panels are known for in-tact.
- Universal hybrid design for both rainscreen and wetseal installation applications.
- State-of-the-art internal weep / drainage system.
- Unique tubular design.
- AAMA 508 and AAMA 509 tested.
- The Universal hybrid design of the UCPS system means you only need to stock (6) profiles for both rainscreen and wetseal wall systems.
- Internal weep system keeps holes out of your panel, maintaining that sleek clean look of ACM while keeping building walls dry.
- Meet the requirements of AAMA 508 and AAMA 509 with the same system, and no change in fabrication of your panels.
- The Tubular design keeps fasteners and rivets encapsulated, protecting the hands of installers.